|HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio factory data reset|
Performing a factory reset from settings
- From the Home screen press Menu key
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Storage
- Tap Factory data reset
- Tap Reset phone
- Tap Erase everything
Warning! All data will be erased from device memory, including system and application data, settings and downloaded applications. Back up your important data. The device will restore to factory settings.
If your phone hangs or does not responding, Press and hold power key about 10 seconds. It will rebooting automatically. Or remove and re insert the battery and SIM Card.
Performing a factory reset using hardware buttons
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
If HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio is running slower than normal, an application is not performing properly, or HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio becomes unresponsive, try restarting HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio and see if that helps solve the problem.
- If the display is off, press the POWER button to turn it back on.
- Unlock the display.
- Press and hold the POWER button, and then tap Restart.
- When asked to confirm, tap Restart.
If these steps don’t work, you can remove and reinstall the battery, and then turn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio on to restart it.